FIBET UK respects your privacy and commits to protecting it.
Fibet UK provides this policy in order to describe its procedures and terms in collecting personal information related to subjects that are not our customers.
In particular, we are referring to the following people:
- our websites’ visitors who interact with the website (either by completing online forms or sending e-mails to Fibet UK)
- people who communicate with Fibet UK in any other way (e.g. telephone, fax or letter).
Please note, these are different from those included in this Policy.
This Policy applies to our website www.fibet.co.uk
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES NOT DIRECTLY OWNED BY FIBET UK
Our website could include link to other websites for information.
By clicking these links, you will leave our website.
Fibet UK cannot control the contents of these websites, and their procedures in terms of privacy which may differ from ours.
We are not able to action any grievancies regarding website of third parties.
VIEWING OF FIBET UK WEBSITE
If you visit our website but don’t fill any online form – or if you don’t communicate with us in any other way, you need to be aware that:
- Fibet UK will not collect nor retain any personal data of the visitors who view the pages of our website.
- Fibet UK uses IP addresses to analyse trend, manage websites and gather general demographic information. IP addresses are not connected with personal information of users.
- An IP address is a numerical label assigned to a computer or any other device working on a TCP/IP network (transmission control protocol/internet protocol) such as World Wide Web. Networks use TCP/IP protocol to send information to the right destination. In other words an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a device when connected to the web allowing web servers to identify that particular device. Computers need an IP address to communicate, surf and carry out processes on the Internet.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you complete an online form, or if you communicate with us using any means, Fibet UK will collect your
These will be used to communicate with you and to make it easier to supply services and products.
In order to avoid a non-authorized access and divulgation and to guarantee the accuracy of data and the
correct use of information, Fibet UK has adopted the appropriate operating procedures to protect all the
ACCESS AND ACCURACY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS
Fibet UK will take the necessary measures to ensure the accuracy of your personal data.
We manage this data using a secure technological solution – supported with robust internal processes to
guarantee the accuracy and security of customers’ data.
The most efficient way to obtain information or to modify your personal data is by contacting us at
SHARING AND DIVULGATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
thus they are never sold, lent or leased to third parties.
Fibet UK reserves the right to nullify these privacy commitments when obliged by law.
identified at the bottom of this Policy.
This will be published on our website so that you are fully informed at all times.
at least 30 days before implementation.
If possible, we will also send you an e-mail clearly identifying any changes that are going to be made, so that
you can confirm acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Fibet UK considers your opinions very important.